Visalink specializes in assisting business professionals with their corporate needs and independent international travelers with their visa requirements before and upon arrival to Russia.
Register and you would be able to apply online for a full range of Russian visa support services, including express single, double and multiple-entry business visas, one day tourist visa invitations, registration upon arrival in Moscow. You do not need to send us any documents. All necessary information is collected through our secure online form.
1. Visa application form, fully completed and signed (note: there are special visa application forms for the nationals of USA, Canada, UK and Georgia)
2. Photograph of 1.18 by 1.57 inches (3 by 4 cm), in color taken against a light background (white or off - white). The photo needs to display a full frontal view of the face. The facial image must be sharp and clear. Sunglasses or tinted glasses are not permitted. Head coverings and hats are only acceptable due to religious beliefs, and in this case there shall be a similar photo with a head covering in the applicant's passport.
3. Valid international passport or another ID recognized as such in the Russian Federation. At least 2 blank pages for visas. The passport should be valid for a minimum of 6 months after visa expiration date.
4. Applicants who are self-employed, company directors, working from home or unemployed need to provide bank statements for the last three months which have a current balance of a minimum of £100 per day for the duration of the visit. Those with online banking must also show proof of address for the last three months
5. Children under -18, traveling alone or whose visa applications are unaccompanied with their parents’ are required to submit following additional documents:
Signed and dated permission letter from one of the parents, giving permission to the child to travel alone or explaining that the parent would be traveling with the child along with the dates of travel.
A copy of the parent’s passport (first page and page with Russian visa)
If the child’s and parent’s surname do not match, we would also require a copy of the birth certificate to confirm that the permission letter has been provided by the biological parent.
6. Document proving the purpose of the visit
a) Working, student, science, sports, humanitarian, religion, charity, asylum seek, public, political and business trips:
- A letter of invitation issued by a Russian Federal Migration Service agency or a telex from the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs. For a multiple entry visa the applicant should submit the original letter of invitation.
- A tourist contract - tourist voucher and tourist acceptance confirmation of a Russian tourist agency, which should have its reference number.
Tourists on board large cruise ships should have the right to stay in the Russian Federation without a visa during 72 hours. They have the right to leave the ship and come back on board the ship only as part of an organized tourist group as per the list. In case a tourist wants to leave the ship alone, he needs a visa.
c) Private visits:
-A private letter of invitation, issued by a Russian Federal Migration Service agency.
In case of a visit to the Russian Federation for urgent medical reasons, for urgent treatment, or to visit a seriously ill or a deceased relative, an applicant should present a certificate issued by a medical institution or a death certificate and a document proving the kindred between the applicant and the ill or deceased relative. Passport's validity of the applicant should exceed the visa expiry date.
Documents proving the family relations are copies of the certificates issued by registrar offices. In case the applicant is a grandparent or a grandchild he should submit a copy of the certificates issued by registrar offices proving their next of kin.
d) Burial site visits:
Russian Visa to travelers visiting military and civil burial sites should be issued subject to a submission of an original certificate proving the burial issued by Russian or foreign authorized bodies and the original document proving the kindred. Period of validity of such a visa would not exceed 14 days.
A Russian transit visa applicant should have a visa to enter Russian neighboring country or a visa of the country of destination or a passport of the country of destination and valid travel documents to leave the Russian Federation or a confirmed guarantee to get such in a transport change place in the Russian Federation.
In In case of an airway transit, a visa should be issued for the maximum of 3 days. The applicant who travels through the Russian Federation by car should have a transit visa valid for a period of time which the fastest trip to place of destination takes up. The average daily distance to be covered by car should be not less than 500 km.
Foreign national or a stateless person has the right to pass through the territory of Russian Federation without a transit visa in the following cases:
- if they make a non-stop air flight over the territory of the Russian Federation;
- if they make an international air flight and a transfer in a Russian airport provided they have due documents to enter the country of destination and a air flight ticket with an indicated date of flight from the Russian transfer airport within 24 hours upon arrival (but for emergency landing).
- if they reside in a country, that has signed a non-visa agreement with the Russian Federation.
There is a regular procedure of visa document submission for stateless persons who have a relevant travel document.
9/13 bld. 4 M. Kharitonievsky pereulok, Moscow, Russia 107078
On our website you will find the following information: visa to Russia; online tourist, business, multiple-entry Russian visa invitation support; Russia visa registration; Russian visa requirements; Russian embassy; Russia consulate; download Russian visa application forms; price for Russian visa invitations; Russian visa photo size, requirements, dimensions.