Visalink specializes in assisting business professionals with their corporate needs and independent international travelers with their visa requirements before and upon arrival to Russia.
Register and you would be able to apply online for a full range of Russian visa support services, including express single, double and multiple-entry business visas, one day tourist visa invitations, registration upon arrival in Moscow. You do not need to send us any documents. All necessary information is collected through our secure online form.
Documents required for your Russian visa application:
1. Russian Visa application form, printed out and completely filled out (one per person). No blank spaces must be left. If a question does not apply, please type "N/A". If the answer is none, write "None". Kindly ensure that the dates of your entry and exit, as entered in the application form, match with or fall within the period specified in the supporting documents. The Russian visa application form should bear the original signature of applicant and must be well readable. Please state clearly your contact telephone number (office and after hours). Incomplete forms, forms with no signature, forms with corrections, forms filled out illegibly or with different pens will be returned to the applicants unprocessed.
2. One photograph of 1.18 by 1.57 inches (3 by 4 cm), in color taken against a light background (white or off - white). The photo needs to display a full frontal view of the face. The facial image must be sharp and clear. Sunglasses or tinted glasses are not permitted. Head coverings and hats are only acceptable due to religious beliefs, and in this case there shall be a similar photo with a head covering in the applicant's passport. The photo must be glued on the Russian visa application form strictly at reserved place. If photograph presented does not meet the requirements an Russian visa application will be considered incomplete.
3. Valid international passport or another ID recognized as such in the Russian Federation with at least 2 blank pages for visas. The passport should be submitted in original only and should be valid for at least 18 months after visa's expiration date stated in the invitation.
4. The original or a photocopy of your confirmed air, railway or other tickets to and from Russia.
5. A valid visa to enter Russian neighboring country or a visa of the country of destination or a passport of the country of destination. The aplicant's assurances of obtaining the visas of the country of destination in Russia won't be taken into consideration.
6. Consular fee paid. The Russian Consulate in Sydney accepts only cash, money orders and bank cheques payable to the Consulate General of the Russian Federation. If the documents are submitted by post, an applicant must enclose a money order or bank cheque. Please be advised that payments made with personal/company cheques or payable not to the Consulate General of the Russian Federation will not be accepted. Accepted Russian visa processing fees received from the applicant are not subject for reimbursement in any circumstances.
7. If the documents are submitted by post, an applicant must enclose a self-addressed courier airbill (prepaid or with a company or your personal account number) or a self-addressed envelope. Please ensure that you note the tracking number so that you may monitor the return of your documents. We strongly recommend that you choose a delivery service that enables you to track the arrival of your package, such as Express Post, Registered Post, DHL, UPS, etc. Please be advised that if an applicant haven't enclosed an envelope or airbill the passport with visa won't be sent back and will be left for collection at our Office. If an applicant haven't filled out his address on an envelope or airbill the address will be filled out by the consular officer in accordance with the information in the question 17 (permanent address) of the application form. In both cases the Consulate General of the Russian Federation does not bear any responsibility for the delay in your passport's dispatch or loss.
9/13 bld. 4 M. Kharitonievsky pereulok, Moscow, Russia 107078
On our website you will find the following information: visa to Russia; online tourist, business, multiple-entry Russian visa invitation support; Russia visa registration; Russian visa requirements; Russian embassy; Russia consulate; download Russian visa application forms; price for Russian visa invitations; Russian visa photo size, requirements, dimensions.