Visalink specializes in assisting business professionals with their corporate needs and independent international travelers with their visa requirements before and upon arrival to Russia.
Register and you would be able to apply online for a full range of Russian visa support services, including express single, double and multiple-entry business visas, one day tourist visa invitations, registration upon arrival in Moscow. You do not need to send us any documents. All necessary information is collected through our secure online form.
You should collect and submit to the visa department of your residence the following documents:
1. signed application in 2 copies
2. 4 photographs 35 x 45 mm, including minor children, said in a application
3. temporary residence permit
5. one of the documents certifying the applicant's means of ensuring he and his family members when staying in the Russian Federation living wage, or proof of his disability (the information on personal income, income tax return with a noteauthority certificate of employment, employment history, pension certificate, a certificate authority to obtain social security benefits, confirmation of receipt of child support, proof of the presence of deposits of credit institutions with the account number, certificate of inheritance, income statementa person who is dependent on the applicant, a document certifying receipt of income from activities not prohibited by law or disability)
6. child's birth certificate and identity document of a child under 18 years of age (passport when
7. consent of a child under the age of 14 to 18 years residence in the Russian Federation. Signature of the child on the document must be notarized.
8. HIV certificate for the applicant (family members) issued by an authorized agency, indicating that the applicant (family members) are not sick addiction, leprosy (Hansen's disease), tuberculosis, syphilis, chancroid,lymphogranuloma)
9. document confirming the existence of premises (financial personal account, an excerpt from the house of the book, certificate of ownership).
All originals submitted by the applicant (identity documents, birth, marriage, right to inheritance, employment history, pension certificate) shall be returned and copies and notarized translation into Russian shall be attached to the application.
9/13 bld. 4 M. Kharitonievsky pereulok, Moscow, Russia 107078
On our website you will find the following information: visa to Russia; online tourist, business, multiple-entry Russian visa invitation support; Russia visa registration; Russian visa requirements; Russian embassy; Russia consulate; download Russian visa application forms; price for Russian visa invitations; Russian visa photo size, requirements, dimensions.